MAME cabinet, end
About time to wrap this one up! Plenty of software config is still pending, but what the hell.. ;)
I realized I never took a picture of the cabinet when I got it, so here’s one borrowed from Pelikalleria..:
Not that mine was even close to as good a condition as this one.. Finally, a round of thanks.
Thank you Albert, Nina & Ellinor; without your help, sourcing some of the parts for this project would’ve proved a whole lot more difficult! Thanks Juha and Antti; transporting the cabinet here and there was far more easier with you guys around. Thanks mfx betatesting crew; your ‘needs fixing’ pointers proved off great value (reckon there’s still more testing sessions to come!). Thank you Niina; for putting up with all the “build mess” of the final stages in our kitchen :)